Monday, June 24, 2013

Man of Steel

I liked "Man of Steel" but I didn't love it. I really really wanted to love it. That being said I'd still give it a solid 7/10. Definitely worth watching. I thought Russell Crowe was great and maybe even upstaged Henry Cavill as the new Superman. Don't get me wrong I thought Cavill was pretty good (better than Brandon Routh for sure). Speaking of Routh I have a lot more respect for him for all the hard work he put into preparing for his role in "Superman Returns". There is a great documentary on the "Superman Returns" DVD that's 3.5 hours long and shows all behind the scenes making of the movie. Too bad the real movie wasn't as interested as the making of. Anyways below is some "Man of Steel" art I've made t he past few days. Enjoy.

Jor-El by NO! Hand painted with sumi ink wash 9"x12".

General Zod Sketch Card by NO! Hand painted with sumi ink wash . 

Man of Steel sketch card by NO! Hand painted with sumi ink wash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment