Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Emerald City Comic Con 2013

I am really excited for Emerald City CC coming up March 1st-3rd in Seattle, WA. Every year the con keeps getting bigger and better.

For the fourth straight year I will be in the Artist Alley table # U-09.

I will have a HUGE variety of new prints (see below), a new 32 page sketch book ("Instagrammys") and plenty of original art for sale while supplies last. I am completely psyched to be sitting in the same row as fellow artists Dan Panosian , Dave Johnson, Tim Sale and Mike Choi just to name a few. Good times all around I am sure.

All prints $10 each and the Sketch book is $15.

Hope to see you there.

NO!
"Man of Steel" by NO!
"Rocket Raccoon" by NO!
"Benji the Hunted" by NO!
"Predator" by NO!

2013 convention sketch book "Instagrammys!" by NO!






No comments:

Post a Comment