Wednesday, March 6, 2013

ECCC recap

Well I wish I was all bubbly and gushing about how amazing of a time I had but sadly I didn't. I've been going to ECCC since year two and for the first time I felt the show had some issues, but this blog isn't going to be a rant about where they went wrong. It's every promoters dream to have a show that grows to be such as success as theirs. Believe me I know how hard that is. I am in the minority that I didn't have an amazing time and nobody cares what I truly think so let's move on.

The best part of the entire weekend was getting a chance to talk to many old and new friends. I am also optimistic that by meeting some new people that I may have gotten myself some potential work lined up. Fingers crossed that even one of them works out. 

Below is some shots I took over the weekend. Cheers.

Me and my daughter at the start of the con.


Deadpool commission by NO!


Andrew Garfield / Peter Parker Zombie by NO!
Darth Maul commission by NO! 


Kevin as Lobot by NO! 




No comments:

Post a Comment