Sunday, March 10, 2013

Art Thiberts Chrono Mechanics

Pal and fellow artist Art Thibert is having a Kickstarter for his creator owned comic "Chrono Mechanics". One of the things Art did to get some attention was hold a contest for any "Chrono Mechanics" team fan art. The winning piece get's to be published as a pinup in his book! If you get a chance to look at his characters http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1461073089/chrono-mechanics-potholes-in-the-cosmic-road?ref=category they are a bit cartoon-ish that works well for Art's style but not necessarily mine. So, I figured I was going to do it my style which is the semi-serious/ semi-realistic approach. Below are my individual hand painted pictures then the final team composite picture. Fingers crossed that I get selected to be in the book when it's all said and done. Enjoy.

"Oot" by NO!

"Doug & Caravaggio" by NO!

"Zyn" by NO! 


"Chrono Mechanics" team shot by NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment